Yes. Simply enter your details in our Contact us enquiry form, and one of our specialists will call you back to set up an appointment at a time that suits you.
How are you different to a mortgage broker?
We are more specialised, we originate loans from large banks, second tier lenders, institutions & private funders.
Post-GFC the rules seem to have changed to favour the lenders
We understand these changes and we can put together the strategies that can mitigate the negatives of a lenders credit department.
What are the fees?
- Engagement fee: Applies to all loans, depends on size of loan
- Establishment fee: depends on which lender is most suitable for you
- Origination Fee: Usually 1% plus GST.
- Valuation Fee: will be quoted as different for each security
- Legal Fees: depends on lender
Is the rate fixed for the term of the loan?
Are your terms flexible?
Yes. From 3 months to 30 years
How long to provide me a quote for my loan?
2 to 48 hours.
What documents do I need to apply?
- Details of your Assets & Liabilities
- Employment Details
- Amount you want to borrow
- Personal Details - including address, contact details, ID etc.
- Details of the security property
Do you always need my Financials?
If we use a major or 2nd tier lender & it is a Full-Doc loan, you will need your last two tax returns/financial statements PLUS your last two tax assessment notices. If we are using a Lo-doc Lender, it can be as little as a self-certification of income and an Accountants Letter.
How can I get a quicker quote for my loan?
If you can provide a summary of the transaction this assists us to understand the scenario & our lenders will react faster too
Can I call you now?
Yes you can, as long as it is normal business hours